I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Love My Auntie!!

My sister, Kelly, was in the room when i had Korbyn and absolutely fell in love with him like the rest of our family. Her and Trent left the day after we got home from the hospital and were home for the first time since then for Thanksgiving. I didnt realize how much he has grown and changed until i compared the pictures from when he was born with the ones she took while they were here!!!

They take turns visiting my parents and Trent's parents for Thanksgiving and Christmas so they wont see him again until after Christmas. Im sure he will have changed a lot again in just a month!!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad he cant see his other auntie more!!! : )

    ReplyDelete