I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Monday, December 8, 2008

Funny Faces

Korbyn is one of the funniest babies ever!! The little things he does just crack me up. I know most of the stuff he does at this stage are just coincidental and he doesnt consciously do it but the looks on his face when he does them are like "im smarter then you think...i know what im doing!" Whenenver someone comes to see him and they tell him how cute he is he smiles and gets this look like "i know!" I was playing with him the other day and i kept telling him hes gonna be a little ladies man and he winked at me...im pretty sure he didnt know what he was doing but it was the perfect timing and the look on his face was like i know momma i already am! HAHA! i just love him so much hes so silly! I Love how he cracks up laughing in mid sleep and doesnt wake up and smiles when hes asleep when he hears his name.
Last night i was holding him and he was Completely asleep like he was OUT and Gramma Lynn goes "Korby are you sleeping?" and he just layed there. Then she said "Korby are you awake?" and he opened his eyes and got the hugest smile on his face and started laughing and looked like he was thinking "Just Kidding!! I got you!"
He also makes the funniest faces when he is trying to go poop...we got one of them on camera earlier this week!

1 comment:

  1. Arent the faces they make hilarious! I love just watching Brody to see what hes ganna do next. You can deffenetly tell that Korbyn isnt a newborn anymore. His personality really seems to se coming out. Its so fun watching them grow up.

    ReplyDelete