I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Smiles & Laughs!

Korbyn absolutely LOVES his bouncy chair. Everytime i sit him on it even before i turn the music or the vibrations on he just smiles super big and laughs. He is starting to figure out that whenever he kicks his feet there is a pad underneath the cover that makes the music start playing. I usually put it on the setting where the music just plays by itself but the past few days i started putting it on the kick pad setting and he thinks its hilarious how the music starts when he kicks his legs.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie. Dont you just love baby bouncy and swing and all those other baby toys, I couldnt get anything without them!

    ReplyDelete