I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Monday, December 22, 2008

Little Climber

Korbyn is one of the most active and strongest babies i have ever seen! I think if he could he would start running around right now...hes got to master holding his head without wobbling first!!! Hes almost got it down but needs just a little bit more work on it. He just kicks and kicks his legs and tries to crawl but cant get anywhere. He was laying on my mom in her chair the other day and he actually did climb up her with her hands underneath his feet and then of course he started laughing and smiling when he got to the top!! But that is pretty good for an 8 week old since he started down on her lap and went all the way to the top of the chair.










I cant wait until he can start sitting in his bumbo and using his activity center-jumper. My mom was gonna buy him a walker for christmas but we figured since we have shag carpet throughout our house the only place he would be able to use it is the kitchen and since she has stainless steel appliances (they dent very easily) thats not the BEST idea in the world! Shes going to Target today to get him the baby einstein lights and melodies activity center. I think hes gonna be one of those babies that barely learns how to crawl before he starts walking. He really is Very Strong for his age.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, maybe the walker isnt the best idea! Isnt it so fun watching them grow and do more and more things, they grow up so stinkin fast. Brody's strong like that too....I swear he gets so frustrated because he thinks he bigger and older than he really is and wants to do things he cant yet. Our crazy boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your comments on Alissa's blog so I thought I would see how Korbyn is doing...He is so sweet and very cute!!! I can tell he is a very loved little boy!! He is lucky to have such a wonderful mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...what a cutie. I didn't know you were a blogger. I'll have to peek in at this little sweetheart now and then. Have a GREAT Christmas. I hope Santa is good to little Korbyn

    ReplyDelete