I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Saturday, November 29, 2008

First Thanksgiving.

This year i have a lot to be Thankful for!!! Korbyn has changed my life so much and i wouldnt want it any other way. Im so thankful that he was born perfectly healthy...we were told that there was a higher then normal chance of him having down syndrome...that i have such a loving, helpful & supportive family. Its funny how such a little person can make you feel complete and so happy!!

Kelly & Trent came down for the weekend & we had thanksgiving at our new house. I got a picture with my dad and his mom with Korbyn and I to show 4 generations. Im also thankful that my Gramma is doing amazing for beating colon cancer and going through serious surgery at 89 years old! She has her last surgery to put everthing back together December 1st.


..haha looks like Korbyn had his fill of imaging his bottle was a big plate of turkey, mash potatoes & gravy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh!!! He is getting HUGE!! WOW what another Bubba!! Miss you all, hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, Korbyn is growing up so fast! Isnt it crazy how the time just flys by...I dont know about you but I feel like I was jsut barely in the hospital having Brody and now hes 2 months! Im glad that you guys had a good Thanksgiving! Happy late first Thanksgiving Korbyn!

    ReplyDelete