I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is decorating the tree with my family. I decided that i was going to get Korbyn an ornament each year that had to do with what his favorite thing during that year was. For his first Christmas i was looking for a Seahawks ornament. I hadnt been able to find one for him and then this evening our new neighbor Jim came over to drop off some goodies and a present for "Corky" as they like to call Korbyn. Him and his wife bought Korbyn an Angel ornament that says Baby's 1st Christmas which is actually perfect because Korbyn is my Angel!


I cant imagine my life without my Baby. He gives my life purpose and i look forward to everyday to see what he will do next. My Angel also made me realize what true love is. I never ever imagined how much my heart could love someone so much or how joyful it could be when he is full of joy and laughter.


Christmas truely is a special Holiday to have a baby in your home!

1 comment:

  1. You guys did an ornament picture too! Wasnt Christmas so much fun with a baby. I like his first ornament, its cute!

    ReplyDelete