I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mommy & Baby

Tuesday morning i finally got my hair done!! I was soooooooo excited i needed it really bad. The last time i had it done was probably about 2 or 3 months before i found out i was pregnant...so in other words its been like a year!
Amanda did a really good job i LOVE IT! Thanks Buddy!!!!!



I doubt Korbyn even noticed or cared but atleast we got some cute pictures out of it!

1 comment:

  1. I like your hair, it looks really cute. I got my hair done Tuesday night by Kelli and I love it! It looks like you got a little dark underneath? thats what I did with mine. That would be funny if we got the same hair style. Its so hard to leave your boy huh. Last night I just went out to Tawnya's house to pick something up and I left Brody with my family, I missed him SOO much by the time I got home, I like ran over to him as soon as I walked in the door. We sure love our little men!

    ReplyDelete