I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy 1st Halloween Baby!

Korbyn's first Halloween was quite an EVENTFUL day!!! I wanted to make sure that he was circumcized as soon as possible because i had been told by other moms that the longer you wait the more cranky the baby will be. So we convinced Dr. Lane to do the procedure when Korbyn was 8 days old...which is the earliest that he would do it. I didnt even realize that it was Halloween until we went into the clinic that morning and all the people had costumes on!!

Heidi came with me and suprisingly it wasnt as painful....for me anyway...as i thought it would be. When Dr Lane brought him out to us he wasnt crying at all! His eyes were really red like he had been balling but he didnt cry in front of me just made little whimpery noises. I thought i was gonna ball my eyes out when they brought him out but i didnt cry at all. I just cried when we changed his diaper the first 2 times afterwards.

Korbyn in his cute lil pumpkin outfit

Gramma Lynn & Korbyn

Getting ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment