I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Thursday, November 20, 2008

4 Weeks & First Jeans!

Today Korbyn is 4 weeks old!! IDK if you consider that a month or not?? some people say 4 weeks some say on the 23rd...

It was a little colder out today so i decided to see if i had any warmer pants that fit him. Ive been looking for jeans for him but i havent been able to find any 0-3 month ones. They are always either sold out of his size or they dont make them until 6 months. So i went through his 3-6 months stuff and i found a pair of jeans that are lined with fleece that fit him!! They are a little long in the length but they fit him everywhere else. He looks so cute in jeans!!! My baby is growing up so fast!!!

1 comment:

  1. He is such a DOLL... I am sure if he could have a Thanksgiving dinner, he would dive into the mashed pots... next year mama... Love you guys. give baby a big kiss for me...

    ReplyDelete