I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Saturday, November 8, 2008

First Pictures

OKAY! so i know i havent posted anything for a WHILE...ive been so busy with Korbyn and moving into the new house. I came home from the hospital October 25th and then we moved that thursday thru saturday. We did most of the moving on Halloween except for our beds and stuff we needed the next day. So we got into the house November 1st. Its nice to be in a brand new house!! My room is still in boxes ive had time to unpack when korbyn is sleeping or when my mom is home and watching him...but i just cant get myself to leave him...even if its just with my mom in the other room!! ive made little progress but nothing big. Ive made a point to get it done this weekend!!!


...anyways i havent posted any pictures yet so here are some of his first pictures from at the hospital!






1 comment:

  1. Aww what a little cutie! Arent babys so much fun. I can tell that you are loving being a mom. And I totaly understand about not wanting to leave him, I have to go back to work soon, its going to be SO hard. But we need to get together, we keep saying it but we actualy should haha. we should go to lunch or something...get out of the house.

    ReplyDelete