I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Slowly moving along...

I had my doctors appointment today and he FINALLY checked to see if i am dilated! Well...I'm only 1 cm and 20% thinned out so that was a little disappointing. Korbyn has dropped some but his head isn't down far enough to start dilating me further and he might be a little bigger then i was expecting since he is still growing A LOT! I measured 40 cm this week.
My Doctor said unless Korbyn decides to get his head in the right position and drop more within the next couple of days that i will most likely go past the due date.

So it looks like we are looking more at a week and half or two more weeks to go instead of 9 days! He wont let me go past October 23rd so hopefully he will be here by then but at the looks of things he might not be and ill have to induced...only time will tell...and lots of walks with Gramma Lynn!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh im so sorry hun, I feel your pain and frustration! But dont worry, it will all be worth it in the end when you get to see that little man of yours. And if you do have to be induced, dont let people scare you about that, its not bad at all, actualy I think I would prefer to do it that way. I know I dont have anything to compare it do, but if being induced is worse then having a baby is a piece of cake! Good luck and dont forget to let me know when the big day comes!

    ReplyDelete