I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Friday, October 3, 2008

13 Days until Korbyn Allen is Due!

I cannot believe how fast the last 9 months have gone by minus the last couple of weeks that seem to be dragging on. Only 13 days left until our little Korbyn is due. I find out on Tuesday the 7th if or how much i am dialated and/or effaced.

It seems like everyone is having their babies and im just sitting here still waiting!!! Alissa had Brody on the 1st (and he is sooooooooo adorable). Danae & Nick had little Jonaven yesterday on the 2nd. Ive only seen one picture of him from Gramma Shar but he looks A LOT like big sister Taryn and of course is soo cute and precious!


Im sure the next 2 weeks are going to go by SLOWLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment