I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Monday, October 20, 2008

3 more days!

Tomorrow i have my LAST doctors appt! I wasnt going to have one this week since they are inducing me on Thursday but my doctor changed his mind and decided to see me on Tuesday due to a slight rise in my blood pressure last week.

The last week has been going by soooooooooooooo SLOW i can't believe its ONLY Monday!! It also doesnt help when you cant sleep because you can't breath out your nose and when you try to blow it it just makes your head throb! YUCK! Hopefully it will go away so Korbyn wont have a sick mommy when he is born...that would NOT be fun!

Kelly & Trent are coming down Wednesday night. I really wanted my sister to be in the room with me when i have Korbyn so im glad they will be here. Im sure it will be an all day event since they are starting me up at 6:30 in the morning.
So besides being sicks, dissapointed by the SEAHAWKS and waiting for Thursday morning to finally get here....we cant wait to meet our Lil Man!

1 comment:

  1. aww poor jam! thats good your sister is going to be able to be here and be in there with you!
    good luck!
    love ya/miss ya

    ReplyDelete