I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Friday, October 3, 2008

9 Months is just the Beginning of the Journey

Here is our little Journey so far...

May 8th, 2008 the first time I saw my Baby!
...also the day we found out he is a boy & picked out his name.
Finally the start of the "baby bump" at 20 weeks.
June 18th, 2008...the second time we saw him at 23 weeks.
4D-Ultrasound Picture
Mommy's belly at 37 weeks
2 more weeks to go and we can't wait!
Now we are just waiting patiently...or more like anxiously...for my lil boy to decided he is ready to be born.

1 comment:

  1. YAY...you got a blog! haha i was starting to feel like i was the only one that had one. I love your post about Korbyn, i cant wait until he gets here and i can meet him. You should come up and see us sometime, Brodys ready for visiters. Im very sore and have bad cramps (beware), but hes ready. Ill have to tell you all about labor, but really its not that bad, youll do great!

    ReplyDelete