I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Almost there...

Well...things are looking a little better then they were at last week's appointment!!
Im about 1 1/2 cm and still only 20% thinned but i measured 38 cm as opposed to last weeks 40 cm so Korbyn has definately dropped!! That makes mommy happy to know that all my long walks have been paying off!

My doctor scheduled an induction for Thursday October, 23rd at 6:30 in the morning but i could very well go into labor on my own within the next 9 days. Im happy to finally have a set date in my mind of knowing when my Little Man will be here...now the hard part is waiting to see if anything happens before then!

9 days goes by EXTREMELY slow when you are just sitting around waiting with nothing to do...i already set everything up and washed all his clothes and blankets! Hopefully nature will take over and he will be here before the 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment