I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Sunday, April 5, 2009

High Chair

I finally went and got Korbyn a High Chair!!! I had been using his bouncy chair, minus the toybar, as a "high chair" on top of our kitchen counter for about a month. People kept telling me to get a space-saver high chair that you can strap onto a chair or get one that attaches to the counter. I bought the space-saver one from Target and soon found out that i was gonna have a hard time finding a high chair for Korbyn! He didnt have ANY ROOM to grow in the space-saver and all of the regular high chairs didnt have much room either. I finally found one at Burlington that looked bigger then all the other ones and bought it. Korbyn has plenty of room and loves it...although he throws a fit when i try to put the tray on it. Im working on getting him used to it though because he has tried to jump out of the chair a couple of times!







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... look at those roles! I love it!!! He is so handsme Jamie. :)

    ReplyDelete