I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Friday, April 17, 2009

Tacoma

Korbyn and I went to visit my Sister and Brother-in-Law in Tacoma. Its always nice to get away from prosser for a while! We left on the 12th and came back on the 16th. Kelly and Trents had to work during the day but we still had lots of fun hanging out with them afterwork and of course Korbyn had fun playing with Jackson...when he wasnt trying to lick him to death!





One of the nights we were there we went an mexican restraunt, El Toro. It was Korbyn's first time sitting in a restraunt high chair...and he LOVED IT!


Once our food came out he got tired of sitting in it and i eventually took him out out him on the bench with me. He did really good though! He even watched some baby einstein with Uncle Trent on the iPhone.



It rained the first couple days we were there so we didnt go on too many walks but Korbyn loves his carseat as well. Hes always happy to get out and go somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment