I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

6 month Shots

Korbyn had his 6 months check-up and shots on the 24th. He did REALLY GOOD...i was very suprised. He was in a good mood the whole time we were there and then when it came down to getting his shots....he didnt even cry!!! He just flinched a little but not even one sound came out of his mouth or tear out of his eye!

He weighed 23 lbs...which is about 5 ounces less then what he was weighed at WIC 2 weeks ago (he has been rolling over a lot) and was 28 inches long. Dr. Lane said he is one of the biggest 6 month old babies he has ever seen! Thats my boy! :)

Then Grandma Lynn and I took him back in for the rest of his 6 months shots on the 28th....that was a different story! He cried as soon as we layed him down on the table, i think he knew what was coming.

The pictures i took at the clinic are on my phone, which broke while we were in spokane...so here are some picture from the 22nd...the day before his 6 month birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment