I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Korbyn & Brody

Korbyn and I went for a walk with Alissa, Brody and Tawnya on Tuesday. Brody and Korbyn havent been together since Korbyn was about a month and a half i believe so it was fun to see them together. Most all the babies that Korbyn has been around have been girls, except Mason who is 1 year old, so it was fun to see him interact with a boy and someone pretty close to his age...they are 3 weeks apart.









2 comments:

  1. Our boys are so stinkin cute! iv been meaning to do a blog about this too. I just need yo find time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure were cute together!! You have a beautiful boy!!

    ReplyDelete