I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Thursday, January 8, 2009

My New Best Friend...Baby Neptune!!!

Grandma Heidi got Korbyn the little baby eintstein turtle (Baby Neptune) that has teething parts on his hands and feet for Christmas. Korbyn thinks he is pretty cool or something because EVERY time he spots it he is just mesmerizes by it and you can't get him to look away! I even tried showing him his bottle...the boy loves his food..and that didnt work!!! I first noticed this when i attached it to his carseat with some linky rings. He usually doesnt like getting put in his car but he was so focused on the little turtle that he could have cared less.
Then i decided to set up his Baby Einstein jumper, that my friend Amanda Cherry and her mom Shelley got for Korbyn. I attached a bunch of toys to it...one being baby neptune and once again he couldnt take his eyes off of it!!!!!!!








I bought another one at target that is a dog since he loves chewing on the hands and feet. There is just something about the turtle that he loves because he just plays with the dog like its no big deal but whenever he sees the turtle you cant pull him away from it!!



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Brody has the same jumpeer and loves it! Dont they look just so grown up in it. I hope that you guys are doing ok! let me know if you need anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girly! are you going to keep your blog? I think you should and do it of you and korbyn so we can see updates on you guys!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete