I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Little Flirt

Today i took Korbyn in to get the rest of his 2 month shots. He got his 2nd HepB shot and the rotavirus one that he has to swallow. He was in an extra good mood this morning before we went and at the clinic. It was just Korbyn me and the nurse that was giving him the shots. He was all smiles when we went into the room. He kept staring at the nurse with a permanent huge smile on his face and everytime she looked at him he would giggle and stick out his tongue. About a week and half ago everytime i give him a kiss he sticks out his tongue and licks me like thats how he is kissing back so i thought it was hilarious he kept sticking his tongue out at the nurse. She gave the rotavirus liquid to him little by little and every time he would get more in his mouth he'd go "mmmmmmmmm" and laugh like he was showing off for the nurse.

It reminded me of when my sister was home. Her and I were playing with Korbyn on my bed before we went to sleep and everytime we asked him if he liked girls he would start smiling and laughing. So i decided to see get the camera and see if he would do it again and sure enough he did it again! I think babies are smarted then we really know!!

Looks like Korbyn is gonna be a little Ladies Man!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is cute. I ran into your mom at the store today. I was telling her that I wanted to come over and see you and Korbyn sometime. I heard that he had a little throwing up today...hate that!

    ReplyDelete