I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Muscle Man

Korbyn loves tummy time its one of his favorite things to do. Because of the Holidays and my family being home Korbyn has been held a lot more then normal and not had time to get in his tummy time excercises...im sure he doesnt mind the extra attention!! On New Years Eve day we were putting a puzzle together on the coffee table so i layed him on the floor next to us so he could get some tummy time in. He usually just rotates his head from side to side and then gets tired after a while and starts sucking on his hand but this time was Different!!! I layed him down and put his arms down by his sides so he would actually get some excercise getting them back up by his head and not just start sucking on them. I looked away to do the puzzle for maybe a minute or two and when i looked back this is what i saw...




That was the First time i had ever seen him get his head up that high!!! He wasnt wobbly at all either so i immediately went and grabbed the camera and of course took a bunch of pictures! Hes been doing it everytime i put him on his belly now and he is only 10 weeks old. I love my little Muscle Man i cant wait to see what he suprises me with next. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw Korbyns doing so good, sounds like mommys proud! Brody just turned 3 months today, I cant believe it, hes growing up soooo fast!

    ReplyDelete