I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Friday, March 20, 2009

Sitting Up!

Korbyn is doing a REALLY Good Job at sitting up! He isn't very wobbly anymore...occasionally he will fall over to the side though. It seemed like from just a weeks time he went from being wobbly and falling over backwards to almost never falling over at all!





On Monday he was playing in his play pen laying down. I looked over and he was sitting up playing with his toys. I have NO IDEA how he did it but somehow he managed to go from laying down to sitting up right. He doesnt even roll over yet so i really have no clue but it cracked me up!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Korbyns sitting up. Brody does the same thing, its like he leans his fat tummy on his legs to hold him up, haha it cracks me up. Korbyn is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete