I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Monday, February 16, 2009

Perfect Valentine

Happy 1st Valentine's Day Korbyn Lee!



Korbyn bought me some chocolates for our first Valentines Day together (or more like Grandpa Jim bought them for Korbyn to give to his mommy!) Out of all the 21 Valentine's Days ive been alive i have finally found my Perfect Valentine! I Love You Korbyn! (I tried to give him a mohawk...as you can tell his hair isnt quite long enough yet.)



Uncle Josh finally got to come home and meet Korbyn for the first time! Korbyn LOVED him!!!!!! He has issues with being scared of men...he gets scared of my Dad, Uncle Bubba, and Grandpa Rich...but he absolutely thought my brother was the best thing since formula!!! I think Uncle Josh thought Korbyn was pretty cool too :)



My Aunt Sandi, Uncle Ron, and cousin Jason also came out on Valentine's Day from Lewiston, ID. Aunt Sandi and my cousin Jaala had come out for a weekend when Korbyn was younger but Uncle Ron and Jason hadn't met him yet. Korbyn had lots of new faces to stare at this past weekend!! Jaala was in Boise visiting her boyfriend at college so she didn't come but im sure she will be suprised to see how much Korbyn has changed from the pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Happy late Valentines day Korbyn! he is growing up soo fast. He looks so much bigger then when I saw him

    ReplyDelete