I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Monday, February 23, 2009

Korbyn & Mason!

My friend Heather's baby, Mason, had his 1st birthday party on Sunday. Heather gave me most of the newborn and 0-3 clothes that Korbyn used. That was the first time she saw Korbyn at all and the first time i saw Mason since he was about 6 months because they moved to Spokane. Well, Korbyn and Mason both weigh 21 lbs and both are wearing size 12 months. Of Course Korbyn feels heavier because he doesnt move around like Mason does when you pick him up. My baby is the same size as a 1 year old and its not that Korbyn is chunky he is just very wide and looks like a linebacker! Of course his cheeks are like chipmunks though.


No comments:

Post a Comment