I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

1st TOOTH!!!

Korbyn will be 4 months in 5 days and he just got his 1st TOOTH!! I got my first tooth when i was 4 1/2 months so im not suprised! Korbyn is definately growing up WAY too fast. He has been teething for about a month and on tuesday night i thought it had broken through his gums but looking closely...wich he didnt like too much...there was still a little bit over it. Wednesday morning is when it finally broke through all the way. Its so cute! You can hardly see it but its there and very sharp! He grab my finger and puts it right on his tooth and bites down super hard! It wont be long before his tooth next to it will come in as well. Babies always look so cute with just there two lower teeth!

I had to take pictures even thought i couldnt get any of the tooth!



He also LOVES standing up on his own on the couches. He thinks its hilarious when he falls over! He tries to take steps forward and i catch him and he laughs so hard it sounds like he is about to choke!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie, Your little boy sure is getting big!! I can't believe he has a tooth already!

    I love your poem at the top of your blog. It is all very true!!

    ReplyDelete