I Love You Korbyn Lee Hopwood

No one else will ever know the strength of my Love for you;
After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
-Love Mommy


Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby Pool

It has been really hot here lately so i decided to see if Korbyn would like to go swimming yesterday. We put some water in his blow up duck-bathtub...

...and he absolutely HATED IT!!!

I think the problem was that he didnt have a enough room because i tried again today and he loved it. The only difference was that we put him in a regular baby pool.
My mom and I just held him up since the bottom was a little slippery but he wanted so bad to just splash and roll over that i ended up getting in the water with him.



We didnt stay in too long but he definetly had a GREAT TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment